Step buy Step Airbrush face Painting
By Star Shields
First off the Models name is: Stormy Melody Enright
1. Apply ABA blue make up lightly following the shape
of cheek and face.
2. Fade in Fluro magenta leaving a lighter cheek
3. Powder the back side of selected stencil. This
prevents any possible sticking. Making sure that
undercoat is dry.
4. Place and hold stencil on cheek center.
5. Spray white then yellow for highlight.
6. Line up hand cut cloud stencil starting at the
bottom chin line.
7. & 8. Second cloud layering up for cloud bank effect.
9. Place lace piece over head.
10. Lightly spray white thru the lace then 11. yellow
over some of the white for 3-D effect.
12. & 13. Lift lace and add stars and glitter.
14. Viola, the mirror.